Since there is no vaccine for COVID-19 available yet, the best way to prevent this infection is to avoid being exposed to the Sars-Cov-2 virus.
Coronavirus Prevention: The Basics
Know how it spreads. As per CDC , this virus is spread mainly from person to person. For example, people who are in close contact, through respiratory droplets. Research also shows that Sars-Cov-2 contaminates surfaces , air, and water .
- Everyone should wash hands often. If water and soap are not available, use hand sanitizer 60% or hydrogen peroxide 3% solution to disinfect your hands. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth when your hands are unwashed.
- Physical distancing is essential. Stay 6 feet apart from people who do not live in your household and avoid contact with those who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and wash your hands (or use hand sanitizer) after that.
- Masks and other facial coverings are highly recommended – or even mandatory in many countries around the globe. Doctors and medical personal have to use special N95 masks to protect themselves and the patients with this infection.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces – like tables, car kets, doorknobs, phones, toilets, countertops, grocery (mostly fresh fruits and veggies), etc. Use disinfectants.
Coronavirus Prevention: Advanced Strategies
The basic recommendations can help a lot. However, the virus is still spreading, so it would be wise to use extra precautions for coronavirus prevention. This is where ultraviolet C comes in handy. Due to its strong germicidal effects, ultraviolet C quickly and effectively disinfects surfaces, air, and water. It is an excellent addition to the standard chemical disinfectants.
- PXL Sanitizer. PXL Sanitizer is an excellent tool for coronavirus prevention. High touch, small surfaces such as your phone, car kets, TV remote, keyboards, doorknobs are quickly disinfected with PXL Sanitizer. Just make sure the surfaces are cleaned without dust or dirt.
- Fast PXL. If you have larger surfaces to disinfect, such as kitchen countertops, tables, closet, and air disinfection. Choose Fast PXL.
Ultraviolet C Disinfection is a tool for coronavirus prevention. According to research studies, ultraviolet C disinfection is an effective means of treatment- and is more effective against coronaviruses (which are enveloped, single-stranded RNA viruses) than other viruses, which are double-stranded RNA viruses and non-enveloped viruses. Not only Sars-Cov-2 is
inactivated by ultraviolet C light, but a bit also its cousins- Sars-Cov-1, MERS, and other coronaviruses, as well as the influenza virus, and a wide range of bacteria and fungi .
If you want to choose the most effective, advanced form of ultraviolet C light, you have to choose pulsed xenon-UVC light, as it offers clear advantages over LEDs or low-pressure mercury lamps. At IZAK Scientific, all the UVC devices are based on pulsed xenon UVC light.
Important safety note: you need to use “social distancing” with the Fast PXL device, too, to stay safe. Avoid skin or eye exposure to the source of light. Use the protective equipment that comes with Fast PXL and follow the instruction material to use it safely and effectively
Ready to place your order and get Fast PXL for coronavirus prevention? Email us today!